HLx Pro Duelist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For The Duelist who are the best with no remorse

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» a new introduction
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:55 am by (Destiny) Desire

» (Destiny) Desire's test results
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:27 pm by Reborn

» PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING HERE
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:00 am by Reborn

» akojo114 results
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:06 am by Reborn

» {HeartlessX} King's test results
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:00 pm by Reborn

» Results for Darkness Desc. Test
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:41 pm by ChaosX

» {HeartlessX}amon name is same on DV
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:08 pm by {HeartlessX}amon

» My Introduction
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 am by {HeartlessX}amon

» amonvanier test results
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:01 am by {HeartlessX} Lyla

Top posters
Reborn
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_vote_lcapNero is the name, Sin the game I_voting_barNero is the name, Sin the game I_vote_rcap 
La Volpe
Nero is the name, Sin the game I_vote_lcapNero is the name, Sin the game I_voting_barNero is the name, Sin the game I_vote_rcap 
z3ro99
achammer2
cyber
Walker1m
{HeartlessX} Lyla
{HeartlessX} Viper
Solf J. Kimblee
HLx Strike
Most Viewed Topics
Please read before posting a "New Topic"
Worm decklist pls
GOOD OTK DECK HELP PLEASE
Results for Darkness Desc. Test
Al's Test results
{HeartlessX} Wrath Introduction
Need a Darkworld deck build pls
Uria Red dorm tournaments
Pics and achievments
deck construction